Limerick Night Vets (LNV) is a small animal veterinary emergency service.
Limerick Night Vets (LNV) is a small animal veterinary emergency service based out of 22 Henry Street, Limerick. LNV provides emergency weekend care to clients and their pets.
The Limerick Night Vets team is made up of fully qualified veterinary surgeons and nurses registered with the Veterinary Council of Ireland (VCI).
We are now providing a dedicated night and weekend service, 7 days a week to monitor hospitalised patients and are available to accept emergencies.
All veterinary practices within the Mid-West region are welcome to subscribe to this service.
- Digital Xray / Ultrasound / ECG / Oxygen / Cages / BP / Capnograghy / Pulse Ox/ect
- On-site ldexx laboratory, clotting times and EPOC (Blood-Gas Analysis} facilities for same-day results
- Large dedicated veterinary hospital facilities
- Qualified teams that are on duty every evening from 8pm to 8am
- Two consulting rooms
- Separate dog and cat wards
- Isolation facilities
- One sterile operating theatre, one minor procedures/ non-sterile procedures treatment room with tub table.